Note: if you are looking for homeowners insurance for a rental property or unoccupied home, you cannot use traditional homeowners insurance. You need a “specialty dwelling insurance” policy which we can also help you with.

Need A Homeowners Insurance in Louisville KY?

What is the most valuable asset for a homeowner? The answer is home. You don’t want to bear the huge expenses again if it gets damaged or destroyed as you spent your lifetime’s hard-earned money on it. That’s where KY homeowners insurance provides you with the needed coverage. It helps cover the damages caused due to fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disasters like earthquakes or tsunamis.

No matter whether you reside in Louisville or any other part of the globe, having homeowner’s insurance gives you peace of mind. It acts like your back in case of unexpected events related to your property.

Home Insurance KY - Answer to All Your Insurance Needs

Our Louisville home insurance is the answer to all your insurance needs. We help homeowners navigate through different losses seamlessly, as every homeowners insurance in Louisville varies according to the situation and amount of coverage. We assist you in choosing the best comprehensive policy to cover the losses due to fire, smoke, vandalism, and theft of personal property. You can rely on the professional guidance of our experts to get the best coverage possible. 

Common Homeowners Insurance Coverages

Let's decode some common homeowners insurance coverage options 



Dwelling insurance coverage for homes is the amount covering the actual physical structure and attached structures of your home, like a garage. The coverage cost covers the repairing cost and cost of rebuilding the structure, including the walls, foundation, etc., and protects your significant property investment.


Other Structures

Other structures include the parts of your home which are not directly attached to it. For instance – fencing, sidewalks, or sheds.


Personal Property

Personal property insurance Louisville range from clothing to electronics to furniture or other household contents and other personal belongings you use.


Loss of Use

It is also called additional living expenses coverage. If your home becomes uninhabitable due to damage or loss and you need to relocate temporarily while your home is under repair, you have to bear the expenses of hotel bills or rental costs. Additional living expenses help you pay that. It takes off the financial burden of living in an alternative accommodation during any unfortunate event.


Medical Expense

Medical expenses cover the cost of medical expenses of the guests injured on your property regardless of who is at fault. Keep in mind that it doesn’t cover the healthcare cost of the homeowner and other members of his household.


Family/Personal Liability

Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued. In some situations, an Umbrella insurance policy may be necessary to provide extra coverage.


Scheduled Personal Property

It is like an add-on option for homeowner’s insurance. If you want to have coverage for high-value items like jewelry, art, or antiques, you can buy this kind of insurance.